PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING MENU



Don't have my own pictures since the meal isn't prepared yet, but this is what we're having for Thanksgiving!

Via
Mini Cheese Pies make a great hors d'oeurvres! They're so warm and, well, cheesey.

Via
Mmmmm! Yummy appetizer!

Then of course we have......

Via

No way or turkey looks this fancy! Though we do add some decorations around it for presentation :)


Via
Red rice stuffing!

Via
This one pretty much goes without saying- you can't have thanksgiving dinner without mashed potatos and gravy!

Via

Love cranberry sauce...

Via
...but actually prefer the canned kind.

       What do you prefer?



Now for my favorite part........

Via
CRANBERRY-RHUBARB PIE!

Via
APPLE PIE!

Via
PUMPKIN PIE!


Feel free to share your Thanksgiving menus in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. I stuffed myself full of pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving too! I hope you had a lovely time celebrating and I'm definitely adding those cheese pies to my list of recipes to try. Yum! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at work and you're making me hungry! Everything looks delicious!
    Avi
    Giveaway at my blog
    http://petitefashionmonster.blogspot.mx/2012/12/giveaway-necklace-of-lunatic.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you used to live in Turkey - that's amazing! What part of Turkey? I'll be in Istanbul for the first few days to celebrate the new year. Then I'll be heading down to Malatya where my boyfriend is actually living and teaching and exploring a few cities nearby. We're not sure which cities near Malatya are good for day trips. If you have any suggestions at all for places to visit that would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete