PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Traveling Tedium Tips 

I love traveling but getting to where your going can be such a bore sometimes.  I always make sure i pack my ipad, my favorite book and an pen and pad to doddle and such.

As I mentioned before I always bring my ipad and i never leave my house with out my iphone so her are my top 5 favorite apps to keep me entertained while on my long trips:


-Social media apps: that would be your facebook, instagram, twitter, friendster, ... (with wifi)

via
-Music: your ipod app, and pandora(with wifi)
via

-Business: iA Writer
via

-Educational entertainment: iBooks, Newsstand, iTunes U
via
-Games: Angry birds(obviously), Save Sticky, Temple run,....
via
                 
 I hope you all have a great time on your next trip and an even better time getting there! -rssnoksanaXO

No comments:

Post a Comment