Here are a few tips for when your traveling to go on vacay or even a business trip.
-Things that will help you save time at the airport.
1. Pack light: This seems obvious but people tend to over look it. Try to bring only a carry on or just a carry on and a bag to check in because other wise it'll take forever.
2.Check in online if you can (great time saver)
3.Make sure to wear comfortable slip on shoes with socks ( like ankle boots or Sperry's)
4. Check and make sure all of your liquids are stored correctly (in your carry on)
-Tips that will make your suitcase light, and roomier.
1. Bring clothes that are versatile. Stuff that can go from day to night in a flash just by adding a blazer or a cute skirt.
2. Use lip and cheek stain instead of bringing blush and lipstick.
3. I learned this from Diamondsandheels14 on youtube, dip your mascara wand and dip it into the mascara then take the excess that sits at the tip of the wand and using an angled brush line your eyes with it like a gel eyeliner.