PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SHORT FILMS

"Short Films?" You say. well, yes, it may be strange to do a blog post on them but short films are a form of art so I have good reason. In my spare time, I love watching these. They are funny, creative, and short.
Anyways, I thought maybe I'd share a few and brighten your day a little.



You can never go wrong with Pixar! They have such uplifting and original ideas.




Ah, so romantic! And the octupi are so darn cute!




One of my favorites of Pixar! It's humourous, yet brings out deeper questions and meanings.




I found this to be very deep and meaningful as well. It shows that even aliens make mistakes.



I hate to end on a sad note, but this one moved me the most. Can you imagine a future where everything is man made, nothing natural remaining? Because it may happen.


Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did!

PhoebeXO

No comments:

Post a Comment