PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Thursday, September 20, 2012

STEPS TO SILKY SMOOTH HAIR

I love these steps so much! I've tried them out multiple times and it always works. The only products used are a wide-tooth comb, shampoo, conditioner and a hairdryer of any brands. Not sure if this aids all hair types, but my hair is quite thick so try it out and see for yourself!

Step 1:  Wash your hair normally at your preferred temperature.

Step 2: Gradually turn the temperature to cool.

Step 3: Shampoo your hair again, and you only need a little squirt since it spreads fairly easily after already being washed.

Step 4: At any point, gently comb through your hair so it's tangle-free.

Step 5: I don;t find this matters too much, but wait 15-30 minutes after your shower until hair is a little bit dry before blow drying it.

Step 6: Blow dry with COOL air.


I couldn't find any silky hairstyles that didn't look photoshopped so just look at this gorgeous hair and be as jealous as I am right now........
 
Via



Your hair looks even better the next day! May hair turned out perfectly shiny, but if you want to add a little extra shine, I recommend the Garnier Fructis Style Shine.

Hope these steps helped you as much as they helped me,

PhoebeXO

No comments:

Post a Comment