PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LAZY DAY HAIRSTYLES

The perfect hair styles for those lazy days

Classic Bun:
via
This hairstyle is defiantly not anything new but it sure does do the trick to get to crazy locks out of your face!


Braid:
via
Some people may disagree with me but I think that braids are easy to do and always look great. The good thing about braids is that they look so chic even if they get a little tattered through out the day.  


High Pony Tail: 
God ain't she just gorgeous
via  
The pony tail, just like the bun succeeds in pulling your hair away from your face. Also just like the braid and bun, a high pony tail can look amazing even when a couple of you just aren't having it. 


All-natural: 
via
This goes without saying, your beautiful just the way you are and your hair will thank you for not putting it up or pocking at it. Some times its just best to give your hair a break and let it do its own thing.

rssnoksanaXO

2 comments:

  1. I am loving that beautiful braid. Braids are totally the best but I have layers.. so it never stays in for me.

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try the fishtail braid ! I have layers too and the fishtail braid is the only braid that can actually hold all my layers
    -rssnoksanaXO

    ReplyDelete