PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Monday, June 25, 2012

SOMETHING...

These "Something" posts are a lot of fun to write and I seem to get good responses from them so I'm glad I came up with them. Today, there is lots of art and animals to share...

Something Funny...

Ahahahaha LOVE this!





Something Cute...
I WANT this rabbit! They're called Angora Rabbits because they originated in Ankara (previously Angora), Turkey (YAY my old home!)

Via
Something Precious...

I love these kinds of relationships between different species...
Via
Something Yummy...

Even the picture makes me melt inside! Recipe here.

Via

Something In Style...

Believe it or not, the instant I first saw someone wearing espadrilles, I knew they would become a trend! I've been especially lovin' the wedge kind.


Something Beautiful/Artistic...

How people come up with most beautiful and creative ways to make art surpasses me. I wish I had that sort of talent. Check out more of these here.



Something Moving...

"“La Jeune Fille a la Fleur,” a photograph by Marc Riboud, shows the young pacifist Jane Rose Kasmir planting a flower on the bayonets of guards at the Pentagon during a protest against the Vietnam War on October 21, 1967. The photograph would eventually become the symbol of the flower power movement."

Via

Phoebe XO

2 comments: