PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Travel Tuesday: Paris



Since I took a recent trip to Paris for the first time, I decided to share with you some of the things I saw, did, ate, and enjoyed. I have to say - it is impossible to not take more than ten photos of the Eiffel Tower. So beautiful.


{See the Eiffel Tower. Tip: Get off at the Trocadero métro stop for the best views.}



{Eat the world's best macarons from Ladurée}


{Stare at the prettiest merry-go-rounds that left me in awe}


{Admire the intricate architecture of the Notre-Dame}


{Picnic at the Jardin du Luxembourg}


{Slowly savor the best cheeses I've ever had}


{Gain my weight in pastries}


{Bite into the buttery, crispiest croissant for breakfast on the way to the Musée du Louvre}


{Attempt to get the closest shot of the Mona Lisa}


{Admire the gorgeous doors on every street}


{Try French onion soup at A Pied du Cochon}

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment