- 16 oz. feta cheese
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 box phyllo dough, set out and thawed to room temperature
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. In a large bowl, mix feta, ricotta, mozzarella and eggs together until well blended.
2. VERY CAREFULLY!!! peel off 3 layers of Fillo Dough and set them down
3. Brush the top layer with oil and, if you're brave, the other two layers as well
4.Put a big glob of the mix at a corner of the Fillo Dough (Preheat oven to 350)
5. Fold like so:
Again, be VERY CAREFUL because this stuff rips so freaking easily.
My first try didn't make a triangle. In fact, it wasn't even recognizable as a shape, just a ball of mush...
6. Stick 'em in the oven and they'll be done in about 20 mins!
Well, I hope you have better success than I did! At least the last one I made turned out alright....