1. Cut off the tips of the okra and wash under running water. You might want to wipe them on a paper towel to get some fuzz off if it bothers you.
2. Put vegetable oil at the bottom of a pot and add the okra.
3. Add enough water to cover the okra and bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 10 minutes.
4. Add two cans of tomato soup and stir stir stir!
5. Add a tbsp of salt, 4 tsp lemon juice. Cover and bring to a boil.
6. If you aren't satisfied with the thickness stir in a mixture of milk and flour to make it thicker and creamier and stir it in for 30 seconds.
7. Bon appetit!