PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Monday, April 16, 2012

Okra and Tomato Soup

Via
One time a while ago I had this amazing soup dish at the house of some Kurdish friends of mine. It was amazing, so this past weekend I called them up and got the recipe so I could make it myself. I made A LOT so reduce these measurements to any amount you want as long as your consistent...

1. Cut off the tips of the okra and wash under running water. You might want to wipe them on a paper towel to get some fuzz off if it bothers you.

2. Put vegetable oil at the bottom of a pot and add the okra.

3. Add enough water to cover the okra and bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 10 minutes.

4. Add two cans of tomato soup and stir stir stir!

5. Add a tbsp of salt, 4 tsp lemon juice. Cover and bring to a boil.

6. If you aren't satisfied with the thickness stir in a mixture of milk and flour to make it thicker and creamier and stir it in for 30 seconds.

7. Bon appetit!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment