PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Monday, September 17, 2012

AUTUMN NAIL POLISHES

Top 10 nail polishes for this Autumn.

So of course just like last year Autumn this year is filled with dark colors. I personally love dark colors on my nails but of course I understand why some people would be timed to use dark nail polishes, because of this I'll add some neutrals in as well.

Fashion via
Neutrals:
-Modern love: Deborah Lippmann
-Fashion: Deborah Lippmann
Don't Tell Mama via
Got the Blues for Red via

Colors:
-Bitches Brew: Deborah Lippmann
-Don't Tell Mama: Deborah Lippmann
-Stormy Weather: Deborah Lippmann
-Got the Blues for Red: OPI
-Purple with a Purpose: OPI
-Angora Cardi: Essie

Penny Talks via


Metallic's:
-Glamours Life: Deborah Lippmann
-Penny Talk: Essie



rssnoksanaXO

3 comments:

  1. I am loving got the blues for red.

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fashion and got the blues for red!

    Isabel
    http://heyimisabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great !!! I absolutely love Bitches Brew by Deborah Lippmann you girls should check it out :). -rssnoksanaXO

    ReplyDelete