PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SOMETHING...

I haven't done on of these in a while!

Something funny...

This has been happening to me a lot lately. I really should watch cheerier movies and read funnier books.

Via



Something cute...

D'awwwh! What a perfectly timed photo.

Via


Something precious...

In honor of 9/11. I find this memorial so beautiful and somewhat mystical.

Via



Something yummy...

Whoever came up with this idea is a  g e n i u s  !  Pancake cupcake with whipped cream and a side of bacon.

Via


Something In Style...

These are so stylish and perfect for Fall!

Via


Something Beautiful/Artistic...

Drawing on water. How do people create these masterpieces? It just blows me away, some of the things people create.

Watch an amazing video on how it's done here.

Via

Something Moving...

Life moves, and so should you. Watch the creative video here.

Via


Thank you for reading!

PhoebeXO

No comments:

Post a Comment