PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

KIND OF A FUNNY STORY...

Via


I was kind of at a loss of what to blog about today, and decided to tell you a funny story that happened yesterday and the lesson I learned from it....

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard that if you drop phone in water you should put it in rice to revive it. My question is, what if you can't find your phone in the first place? Sure if you drop it in a pool you can have it back in no time, but that's not the case for everyone!

Say what if you were chilling on a dock when, say, something landed on you and you freaked out and you forgot you were holding your phone for no apparent reason and it kinda sorta just flew out of your hand and into the giant murky pond you were sitting next to?

Say you waded into that murky pond in your shoes and clothes and reached under water but just couldn't find it? What do you do then?

Well, this is obviously what happened to me and the best advice I can give you is....forget about it.
It's not worth getting all dirty over and panicked because I was saying I should call the police I was so upset.

But if you have any suggestions for any future phone throwing, please share!
Or if you have crazy phone-loss stories, please tell them in the comments below!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to search for a new phone online...

R.I.P.


Phoebe XO

No comments:

Post a Comment