PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TRAVEL TUESDAYS: ITALY


My travel list is quite long and at the top of my list is Italy. I can just imagine the clear blue water, sticky gelato, cobblestone streets, a wad bowl of bundled spaghetti, and outdoor dining. I've created a list of the most essential things to do in Italy to satisfy my longing to visit the beautiful country.





Visit the Colosseum. No Italian trip is complete without visiting the place the arena where gladiators fought.



Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain. I know it seems a bit touristy, but I know it isn't too often that I can be able to throw a coin into a seemingly magical fountain in Rome.



Have traditional Spaghetti with meatballs for lunch.



Have pizza from Naples. Bonus: Try Eat, Pray, Love's recommendation and order yourself a pizza at L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele.



Have yourself some sticky gelato. I heard one cone each night makes you more Italian. That's obviously not true. Haha.



*All images via Pinterest*



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment