PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Monday, June 18, 2012

French Macaroons!

The very first time a saw these french macaroons on the internet, I fell in love and knew that I had to try one. As you may know, I love to bake so I decided to make some of my own. My first experience making it did not go very well. It turned flat and hard. After a while, I tried again and it was a success!
It takes some time to get used to making them so don't feel discouraged if you don't get it right the first time. Practice makes perfect.


Via


 I followed this wonderful video that is step by step and very thorough:





Find this recipes at: http://annaosteenworld.blogspot.com/



French Macaron Recipe:


SIFT: 3/4 c. Almond powder
SIFT: 1 c. powder sugar
with a whisk attachment on your kitchen aid or hand held mixer
whisk 2 eggs whites for 2 mins till frothy
then add 4Tbs. sugar, but one tbs at a time very slowly
fold in whites to flour mixture
you can dye the batter different colors or keep white
pipe on parchment paper dime sized dollops
tap tray to get air out
let rest for 15 minutes to form a coat
pre-heat oven to 325
after 15 mins is up turn oven down to 300 and bake for 8 mins on top rack or bottom not middle
then turn cookie sheet and bake another 8 mins
let cool
sandwich together

Everything done by Anna Boling O'Steen

Credits to: @lovelyladycakes
http://twitter.com/lovelyladycakes


XOXO
~Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment