- 1 package of broad bean thread noodles
- 3 green onions
- Any combination of vegetables you want (i used broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 8 ounces of shrimp
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp blackpepper
1. First, put your noodles in a bowl and poor boiling water on them so they turn soft. Set them aside.
2. Chop up your green onions.
3. Chop up the rest of your vegetables in an amount you find suitable.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or skillet over high heat for about a minute. Then, add green onions and stir-fry for one minute.
5. Add mixed vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
7. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
8. Add shrimp and cook until they are heated through.
9. Stir in noodles, soy sauce, sesame oil, and black pepper.
And there you are!
Stay tuned- a dessert coming up next week!