This week's Travel Tuesday is on cruising in general. Have you ever been on a cruise? I've been on one twice to the Bahamas and once around Alaska and Canada. All cruise experiences of mine in the past have been great. I've only been on two cruise lines though; Norwegian Cruise Line and Royal Carribean. I personally prefer NCL because it seems more free.
- Unlimited food, 24 hours (outside and inside of the ship)
- Fine dining every night
- Free shows and entertainment
- Kids' activities and daycare
- Docking at many places
- Free gym
- Numerous lounge areas
- Performances all through out the ship
- Fee for all drinks (except for water and ice tea)
- Not much time to explore each location
- Travel time from one place to another is usually one night
- There ARE pool, jacuzzi, and rock climbing hours.