PAGES

ABOUT SPONSOR CONTACT

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Who's Excited For Oscars??

From Google
From Google

So I don't know what most people do, but when the Oscars come around, I turn on the TV the minute everyone starts walking in with their gorgeous and glamorous gowns!! See that alliteration I did there? ;D
Anyways I love grading the dresses people show up in! Halle Berry is usually the most consistent in terms of elegantly dressed each year. For the 84th Annual Academy Awards, I want the Artist and The Help to win the most. They were two such beautiful, a m a z i n g, and uplifting movies. I shall write reviews for them tomorrow. I predict that The Descendants and My Week With Marilyn will win quite a lot of awards too. These are two movie I want to see really really badly!!

                                                Anyways, bye for now!
Halle Berry's dress looks like stardust in this photo (google)
:D   

No comments:

Post a Comment